Implantation bleeding? Weird...

Okay, on May 11th, I started my period. Went to the doc on the 23rd for an u/s of my ovaries, told me to try to next day. Did it. Waited 2 weeks (KILLED me lol), BFN. On the 8th (Mother's Day), I had some pink in my underwear, nothing big. I think it was Friday, I started bleeding. 2 days and done, except for some VERY light brown discharge. Now, I'm getting some pains right by my pelvic bone. Other symptoms include, fatigue, nausea like crazy, I seriously think my boobs are growing (could just be in my head lol), and bloating. Could that have been my implantation bleeding just later than expected? If so, when should I test?

Thanks for putting up with all my questions. lol You guys are all awesome. *Baby dust to all*

GothicChk52

Asked by GothicChk52 at 8:23 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never experienced implantation bleeding, but it seems like it often occurs around the time when you'd expect your period. I'd test now, or first thing in the morning. You don't need do test first thing in the morning, but you do need to make sure you haven't urinated for 4 hours before you test so there's enough of the hormone in your urine.
    GwenMB

Answer by GwenMB at 10:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Thanks, Gwen.
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 8:14 AM on May. 16, 2011