Emotional baskcase

Hi Ladies. I have posted on here several times due to the fact that this pregnancy is completely different than my last which was almost 7 years ago. I am not understanding my body these days lol. I remember being emotional when I was pregnant with my son, but for some reason this time around I cry at EVERYTHING. I don't mean just tear up, I sob lol. I worry because I don't think it's good for the baby...but yet I can't stop crying. Is this normal?? Has anybody else experienced this?? *DEEP BREATH* :)

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 8:23 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think its normal bc i did the same with my second child..
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 8:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• yes totally normal with my dd i wantd to cry and then be totally happy again and with this one i wnt to sob and cry when i see a sad puppy on tv or anything like that lol i dont see how it can hurt the baby at all..just let it out mayb youll feel better
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I worry that it will hurt that baby because I get so worked up over nothing sometimes...my husband is always telling me to calm down. AND that doesn't always help either lol...
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• When I was pregnant with DD1 I did not have morning sickness--I had MOURNING sickness. In other words, anytime I saw anything sad or felt sad or maybe angry or any other negative emotion I wouldn't just cry, I would regurgitate meals. NOT a pleasant experience. Especially since I did get upset...all the time. I think it's normal, as normal as anything can be in pregnancy. Pregnancy is one of those "medical conditions" that has ambiguous symptoms, manifests itself differently in every patient, and differently in the same patient at different times in her life, lol.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:34 AM on May. 16, 2011