Have you ever had a hemorrhoid? how did you know?

I think i may have a hemorrhoid, but i'm not sure, so if anyone has had one before, how did you know, and what did you do to treat it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Health

• I had hemorrhoids after giving birth to my son. My bottom was always soar and itchy. I went to the doctor and they told me I had this. I used a pad called witch hazel and kept them in my panties. It helps shrink it and eventually goes away.
    bethiepaige

Answer by bethiepaige at 1:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I had them after giving birth to my daughter. They were uncomfortable for about 2 months (I think)......I didn't put anything on them but I always made sure that they were clean and dry. Good luck, they are not fun!!
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 1:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• you know ,,internal ones you will just see red blood in toilet ,,,,external u will itch,,,SOLUABLE FIBER ,,,take pill form,,,,chewable ,,i have had a hemerhoid in a month,,,mine was so bad one time i let the outback w. warm toilet paper attached to my a...til i get witch hazel,,needless to say it went through my pants..
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 5:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2008