which is easier to raise a boy or girl? random question?.. lol

Asked by manda28 at 8:40 PM on May. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• hm.. i have 2 boys and 1 girl.. i don't think any one was any easier .. they are all full of attitudes :-)

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• it all depends on the child.

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:43 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Depends on the child and how they are raised.

Answer by minimo77 at 8:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I love my son and its been wonderful I've raised my nieces and it was equally enjoyable I just love kids lol

Answer by toybar02 at 8:47 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Okay I am totally going to break the cycle of everyone saying it depends on the child. BOYS!! I have one of each so I am not being biased. My son is sooooooo much easier and has soooooooo many less issues over things than my daughter who is a TOTAL drama queen. I also babysat for years as a teen and young adult and never ever had the issues with the three boys I watched as I did with two or even one girl.

Answer by Newfie_Mom at 8:47 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I would definitely say my dd's are so much easier than my daughters are calm and can sit down and play dolls or watch cartoons, but my ds is CRAZY lol...he wont be still and he is ALWAYS getting into things ...The dd's are mush more expensive ....

Answer by momofmonsters27 at 11:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• so far I would have to say girl. my dd has been so much easier than my 2 boys. but she is a teenager so I reserve the right to change my answer.

Answer by clumm at 2:44 AM on May. 16, 2011

• have 1 boy and 4 girls.... I think both are equally easy and difficult in many ways!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:04 AM on May. 16, 2011

• 4 boys and 2 girls i guess we will see lol but people are always telling me that boys are easier than girls.

Answer by Genice6 at 10:02 AM on May. 16, 2011