Anyone have a life changeing event?

Please describe a time you had something occur that totally changed your outlook on life and how you lived. The obvious might be having a child, but i'm really looking for something less common then the run of the mill I had a kid story. Maybe you were in a car accident and were paralyzed, maybe you had a rare disease, maybe you had a very unusual event occur withhaving children.

nurse_maya

Asked by nurse_maya at 8:43 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• meeting my boyfriend changed my life all around. I got pregnant with my first child with him are first time having sex and my son passed away at 32 weeks because of a anecephley we became very close but distant at the same time we spent a lot of time together and enjoyed are selfs i love him so much im now pregnant with are babygirl and its amazing .But losing my son changed me it made me want to accomplish so much and to just make life better so he can be proud of me. Its just changed my whole out look on everything . rip my little angel thanks for letting me vent also. :)
    MyMarcusJR.

Answer by MyMarcusJR. at 11:13 PM on May. 15, 2011

• thank you for your story!
    nurse_maya

Comment by nurse_maya (original poster) at 11:39 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Birth.  COMPLETELY changed everything that followed after. laughing

Sorry.  But nothing aside from the obvious (getting married / birth of DD / etc) for me. sad

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 11:16 PM on May. 16, 2011