Can Anyone let me know if there are businesses out there that you don't have to invest every month?

i_am_sum1

Asked by i_am_sum1 at 8:43 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Tastefully Simple just has a minimal start up cost. $89 or $170 split into 3 payments of $56. The supplies that you would have to pay for pay for themselves. I usually spend $60 every 6 months....I would be happy to send you info :-)

joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 8:56 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You will need to invest in ANY real business. That said some are going to cost you less than others. Avon, for example, is $20 ONE TIME and then what you choose to put in to it. Wildtree (which is what I do) is going to cost you $99 to start but that gets you enough supplies for 6-8 tastings and you have the opportunity to earn back your start up fee - plus you'll earn free products and sales aids to help cut the cost of ongoing business... So it really depends on what you want to spend. MOST will have at least some kind of minimum sales or low fee to keep current every few months, but some won't.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:36 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Most if not all businesses will have a monthly fee of some sort, if it's not a monthly fee there will most likely be sales quotas. Perhaps you should consider a business where what you purchase are everyday products you're buying from somewhere else already.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:33 AM on May. 16, 2011

• You know the expression you get out of it what you put into it? Its the same applied to this.
    Businesses that cost 1-20.00 bucks to start are going to pay you Squat overall.
    A solid business with a solid reputation not only is going to pay you over and over but for the life of the business.
    Businesses like mine are also willable and my business pays daily Direct Deposit. We are also #1 witht eh US Chamber of Commerce, and #78 of the top 100 small US Businesses by FORBES, and just to consider realistically....how many of them can you truly work PT to make a FT income?
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I am w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I don't have to invest monthly w/ my business. However there are quarterly quotas. If you are interested in learning how you can start your business for FREE, let me know.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:31 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I have a business with Arbonne and we are not required to purchased personally an amount every month. With that said, as with any business, you will have volume requirement for the month. Because we offer consumable products that I do run out of every month, I do purchase products every month for personal use, but never anything my family is not running out of. I buy from my own store and not from other stores. It's a win-win. Please take a look at our premium products...we are formulated in Switzerland and made in the US. www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com. Good luck and best wishes.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:33 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Have you heard of It Works? Thecompany is 10 years old but has room to grow. They are already in theUS, Canada, UK, and Australia. If you would like to take a look at the website...please let me know.
    KarenAbr

Answer by KarenAbr at 6:35 PM on May. 17, 2011