How do you make it so people cant search for your username and then find all your private posts in your groups?

I dont want all my posts being seen if my username is searched for...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Why, are you hiding from someone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think you can go under privacy and settings and change that setting. It's in the upper right side of the screen (priv. and settings). Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Hi,

Please click on the Privacy+Settings link at the top right of your page to edit your settings.

With respect to privacy, if all of your settings are set to private, then no one will be able to see those elements of your profile. There are a few pieces of your profile page that can not be hidden (like your location, profile picture, and screen name), but everything else won't be visible to others.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions by clicking the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2008