What's the best gift for the kitchen you have received and why?

Mine was a set of mixing bowls (I love to bake) in various sizes, with non-slip material on the bottom; non-stick on the inside; have a raised lip around the bowls to use for cracking eggs and they are dishwasher safe - I initially didn't think I would use them much (already had a set of mixing bowls), but they are just great and I find myself reaching for them all the time.

pocmom

Asked by pocmom at 8:50 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i don't think i've ever recieved any 'kitchen' gifts.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• my cuisinart waffle maker that I bought myself for Mothers day , it has a darkness adjuster and makes 4 large belgian waffles. I can feed the family at once. Hubby likes them light and I like them dark and crispy
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:53 PM on May. 15, 2011

• For Christmas I got a Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine which makes single serving lattes/cappacinos. One of my favorite presents in years.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 9:08 PM on May. 15, 2011

• When my husband bought me my crockpot...I LOVE it so much! Best gift ever! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:12 PM on May. 15, 2011

• cuisinart electrical mixer then i got a cuisinart blender
    they are both great, cant choose what i like better
    maybe the blender only cuz i use it more for making drinks
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• An apple slicer made it so easy to slice apples for my kiddies by just pressing down, coring, and slicing it in 6 or 7 slices all at 1 time . Lol costs a dollar but the best gift ever!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:37 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Red Paula Dean pan set, I really needed a new pan set nd SO came home with it one night
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:07 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It wasn't given to us--we bought it ourselves, but I love the Magic Bullet. I use it to make baby food and make other stuff.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 10:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• New pots and pans I love to get them!! Its nice to cook on brand new ones
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:56 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My Vitamix . . . For Christmas from my hubby. I make smoothies for breakfast almost every morning for the whole family. Quick, easy and healthy way to start the day right!
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 12:11 AM on May. 19, 2011