My new love of my life...

I have wanted a detachable shower head since we bought our house 3 years ago. Today hubby bought me one and installed it, it's one of those ones that you detach the center and the surrounding part still sprays. I love it!

Are detachable shower heads important to anyone else? And/or what is the little item in your home you can't live without?

LoveBuggsMommie

Asked by LoveBuggsMommie at 8:57 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I am glad that your husband heard you and you appreciate it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes, I searched online for 3 days looking for the perfect handheld shower. I can't live without one. We have parts to clean lol!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I've never cared for them. Not that I don't like them, I just never take the head off, so they're pointless to me. But I do have a cousin that refuses to never go without a detachable shower head again. But she likes them for a... *special* reason...
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 10:18 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I have to have them ! They are essential ! :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:50 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My coffee pot had a timer to start the coffee on its own in the morning. It went caput and I about fliped out. We are going to splurg and buy a new one right after my gaurage sale.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 12:17 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes the handheld shower is a must, luckily husband agrees on this as well. I I also love my super coffee bean grinder that holds a weeks worth of beans at once. I always have fresh ground coffee without having to pour and measure all the time
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:40 PM on May. 16, 2011

• handheld shower is a must for me also and my son loves it when hes done with the bath and i spray him down from head to toe
    AidensMommy-09

Answer by AidensMommy-09 at 4:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I love them :)
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 8:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• We have them in our new master bedroom. I've never had one before. I can't live without a dishwasher because I'm spoiled...
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 9:28 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I love those too, makes giving the kids a bath so much easier
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:58 PM on May. 16, 2011