Is there a support group here on CM that can help me?

I am making a really tough change in my life. I have decided to discontinue contact with my mother for a while to create some distance. It is a dramatic move, but there are really good reasons for it.

It will be a daily struggle as my mother and I have always been very close. I am a SAHM and have almost no contact with the outside world and no life outside my children. Is there a group here on CM that I can reach out to for support with the day-to-day emotions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not sure if there's a specific group for that...but a lot of times I've seen woman with issues pour their hearts out here, and then there are always other women who are willing to help, be supportive, etc. So to be 100% honest, if I were you I would re-phrase the question, tell your story, and ask some mommas to be there for you...there are a lot of sahm's that go on here. Best of luck in your decision!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:14 PM on May. 15, 2011