What are some of your favorite things..

..to do with your kids on the weekends??

Do you prefer to spend those days @ home relaxing and working around the house or getting out and keeping busy?

805doll

Asked by 805doll at 9:16 PM on May. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Walking the trails at the park, reading together, hanging out with friends and fam.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I love taking the kids and the dog to the park - if the weather's good, we go nearly every weekend, but I also love just hanging around at home. My 16 yr old and I are always working on a big jigsaw puzzle together and we use that time to just chat and stay connected. Meal times are also a highlight of my day, as we all sit down at the table, tv off, and talk about our day (every day, not just weekends).
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Sometimes on Sundays my husband makes breakfast for us and brings it to bed. My daughter joins us and we all have our breakfast and watch something fun on TV. In fact, we did that just this morning. We also like taking walks together on the weekends, gardening, and reading, and cooking dinner together. Our favorite thing to do on warm days is to drive to the beach and spend the day there. I'm also always on the lookout for fun events and stuff that we can go to together.

Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 9:28 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Movies walks crafting anything that we are spending time doing together
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• zoo, beach, park and farmers markets.... but home days are good too!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:02 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We like a little of both lol
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 9:54 AM on May. 16, 2011