33 weeks prego and need a job asap HELP?

im 33 weeks pregnant and i need a job but no one is willing to hire me at 33 weeks knowing i will have to take off in 7 weeks i really need advise. its stressing me out that i still havent got a job yet. just trying to make everything better for me and my child.

MyMarcusJR.

Asked by MyMarcusJR. at 9:17 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• What about direct sales??...you can set your own hours and work when you want...and just continue after the blessing is born. I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple and would love to send you info. :-)
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:18 PM on May. 15, 2011

• that would be wonderful thanks
    MyMarcusJR.

Comment by MyMarcusJR. (original poster) at 9:21 PM on May. 15, 2011

• You might try to find a job answering the phone on the internet. I have heard that that can pay quite well.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:21 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I remember being pregnant with my first and looking for work. I don't like to be discoraging, but you really don't have a great chance at getting employed at this point, unfortunately. I sympathize and I really do hope you find something, and if you don't, well, I hope it all works out one way or another. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I just sent you a message!!! Let me know what you think :-) And...we are having a sign up incentive that i didn't mention so remind me to tell you about it :-)
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! I can imagine how much you've got going on. Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Im going to send you info on prepaid legal services...not only can you make WAY MORE income than you EVER.could with other home based there are no products..parties..deliveries etc to find childcare for!!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Definitely direct sales. My Regional Vice President was pregnant when she started this business and now makes over 6 figures. I have a business with Arbonne - a premium skincare and wellness company. I would love to help you launch your business and get you started on your way to success. Plus, with a new baby on the way, our baby line would be perfect for the baby...products that are pure, safe and beneficial. Please check out www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com as well as www.arbonne.com. I would love to hear from you to give further details. Have a great day.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 12:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.
    We are not a mlm.
    Complete Training
    No inventory or shipping hassles
    Bi-weekly pay.
    $1.97 for 7-day trial, then $19.95 a month, and make $15.00 for each person under you.
    3 ways to make money:
    Recruiting
    Sales
    Corporate Membership
    Visit my website:
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/melissada.html
    PM me for more info. or visit my website.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Melissa :-)
    NewYorkMommy74

Answer by NewYorkMommy74 at 4:02 PM on May. 16, 2011