2 questions; photography and babyfood?

I take photographs; what are good prices for prints and stuff? Editing, calendars, scrapbook pages, photobooks, etc...?

And is it legal to make and sell babyfood (I know I have to list every single content and have business license), but what else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Call the FDA in your area and I don't know about the pictures.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• you mean you want to sell photos?
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 9:33 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yeah because I'm a photographer.. And I am starting my own side business...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Likely you need to be food safety certifed and have a certified kitchen, but all states are different so I would call your local health department and see what they say.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i just bought pictures for my daughters dance - for $40 is getting me 1 8x10 2 5x7 an 8 wallets and i think 1 more 5x7 ...i think its VERY over priced..

my son has baseball pictures coming and for an 8x10 is $10, 5x7 is $8 an so on.. i think that is over priced as well.. but people will pay the prices!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• In my state, your personal kitchen CANNOT be your commercial kitchen. So if you want to make babyfood in my state, you'll need to have an entirely seperate kitchen devoted only to business. Not cost effective if all you want to do is small-scale sales. Contact your County Santiarian (or similar office in your courthouse) for the specifics.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:07 PM on May. 15, 2011