When u were around 6 weeks what did u see on an us and what was your hcg level

janillichia

Asked by janillichia at 9:59 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its been a very long time since i was 6 weeks pregnant! - with my daughter i had ultrasounds from 4 weeks til i was about 8 weeks - they saw nothing but a sac for 4 weeks.. they thought i was having an etopic pregnancy and wanted to abort the pregnancy (the ER) welll i refused and every week i had to go in for ultrasounds and at 8 weeks they finally saw the egg in the sac.. :) with my other two kids i never had an ultrasound until i was 19-20 weeks.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:02 PM on May. 15, 2011

• well my hcg level is 1174 and ultrasound didnt show anything supposidly i was just curious what people thought
    janillichia

Comment by janillichia (original poster) at 10:04 PM on May. 15, 2011

• At 6 weeks I saw the baby and a heartbeat. I did however have this happen where my dcg levels werent doubling and there was only a sac at 6 weeks. Good luck. I dont wanna scare ya :(
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 10:24 PM on May. 15, 2011

• At 6 weeks, 4 days with this baby I saw the baby, the yolk sac and the heart beat. My HCG levels were around 1200 at that time I believe.

At 6 weeks with DS I saw him and the heart beat. My HCG was around 2455 I believe at that time.

I was 9 weeks with DD when I saw her on the ultra sound the first time. I do not know what my HCG levels were at that time but I saw her and the heart beat as well.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:50 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Do you maybe have a tilted uterus or maybe not as far along as you thought? That could make you not be able to see the baby. Are they going to be doing another one?

You cannot really determine how far along you are by HCG levels because there is such a LARGE range for HCG each week in the first trimester.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:54 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i did find out i have a backwards uterous and i just know my hcg is 1174 i have no idea how far along i am this is a complete suprise
    janillichia

Comment by janillichia (original poster) at 10:28 AM on May. 16, 2011