How should i feel at 3 months pregnant

ChrissyH2010

Asked by ChrissyH2010 at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have two children & with both didn't feel anything until about 5 months when I felt a little flutter...but i had no morning sickness or anything like cravings couldnt tell I was even pregnant , everyone is different.
    sissaymay

Answer by sissaymay at 10:08 PM on May. 15, 2011

• yeah but i have had one miscarriage and im scared to do anything cause i dont want to risk this pregnancy like the first few weeks well untill 9 weeks i stayed tired all the time and no i have energy but the only thing that i have noticed it that i stay hungry
    ChrissyH2010

Comment by ChrissyH2010 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on May. 15, 2011

• unless you are in a major car wreck or doing drugs/drinking...there isnt much you can do to provoke an m/c. if you are concerened, ask your dr about it. they may put you on bedrest. i had a m/c and never had to be on bedrest. it just depends on your uterus and the thickness. i fall asleep now (at 3months) and it wont go away until i hit about 6 months. thats just how my body works when im pregnant. good luck hun!
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:19 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Everyone is different I'm 3 months preggo and feel fluttering here and there but my morning sickness has eased and I'm hungry all the time lol, all I think about is food and what I'm going to eat for the next meal, I also had previous miscarriage so I've been relaxing more because I don't want anything to happen to this one, its made me paranoid to the point where I don't let my son climb on me out of fear that's he's too rough and gonna hurt the baby
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 2:49 PM on May. 16, 2011

• well i went to a dr appt tuesday and they said everything was good and i got to hear the heart beat for the first time so the thought of having another mc has eased alot since and i go for a ultrasound at the end of the month and after i heard the heart beat its like yeah i truely am pregnant. i actually started tearing up cause now it actually feels real. im just hoping i have a normal pregnancy without any complications and all i want is to have a healthy baby
    ChrissyH2010

Comment by ChrissyH2010 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on May. 19, 2011