I want to make extra money!

im currently 20 weeks pregnant and have 2 boys home for the summer and im wanting to make some extra money to put in savings any ideas?

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 10:01 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Wow...so many post here from ladies who are pregnant. I would love to share Tastefully Simple with you..I also was pregnant when i started 4 years ago and LOVE IT!!! I would love to give you more info....
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 10:09 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Extra money is ALWAYS a good thing. When I was pregnant I worked 2 jobs, from morning until night. I went straight to my 2nd job from the first! It was NOT fun! I have a great way for you to make a little extra money on the side, you could totally replace the one that you have... if you are interested! Send me a message and let me know! You're going to start getting more tired, and this one doesn't require parties or direct sales! I am always here when you decide to take 15 minutes!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:45 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I am also with Internet CEO Moms! I knew when I joined this team in June of 2009, I was making one of the best decisions. I haven't regretted 1 minute of it and I highly recommend getting more information from Erika!! (above) I work with her and she is such an awesome mentor and has become one of my closest friends. I know you will enjoy talking to her as well! ;o)

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Congrats on your pregnancy. If you love Candles, I would love to introduce you to Gold Canyon! Gold Canyon offers more than just candles. We carry wickless Pod Warmers, scented oils, home decor, body line and more. Our products are less expensive then other companies out there and sell themselves. There are many ways to make extra income w/ this business, plus you can earn your kit for free. Msg me if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:27 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.
    We are not a mlm.
    Complete Training
    No inventory or shipping hassles
    Bi-weekly pay.
    $1.97 for 7-day trial, then $19.95 a month, and make $15.00 for each person under you.
    3 ways to make money:
    Recruiting
    Sales
    Corporate Membership
    Visit my website:
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/melissada.html
    PM me for more info. or visit my website.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Melissa :-)
    NewYorkMommy74

Answer by NewYorkMommy74 at 3:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Congrats on your pregnancy!!
    If you would enjoy making extra money teaching people how to take care of their skin and make-up...contact me!!!
    We make 50% on everything!!! The highest in the direct selling industry.
    I will look forward to hearing from you!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:27 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Congrats on your pregnancy! If you are interested in doing home parties and basket parties I am with Scentsy candles. They do not burn or create smoke so they are safe around children and pets. Low start up cost as well. If you would be interested in more information PM me or visit my website www.scentsy.com/karaday

I am also asking every to "like" my fan page on facebook. When I get to 50 fans I will be giving away a free warmer and scents to one lucky person =) The link is below

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scentsy-Candles-KaraDay/214856085203991

cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 6:07 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I run my own business as a direct sales consultant with Clever Container, a company that focuses on organizational products for home, vehicle, office, camper and more! It is a great company and I am having alot of fun with it. It is also new and small so there is plenty of opportunity to grow as the company grows. The products are fun and unique and something that everyone needs. And the start-up kit is only $149. Visit my website to see some of the products and you can contact me from there also to ask any questions about the company or opportunity. www.barbarasclevercontainers.com
    parkknollmom

Answer by parkknollmom at 5:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2011