Anyone ever do the no carb or minimal carbs & did it work?

sissaymay

Asked by sissaymay at 10:05 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i do low carb. under 60 grams a day. and yes it does work because carbohydrates and sugar are what create fat cells in your body, not animal fat or saturated fat
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:47 AM on May. 16, 2011

• A no carb diet is not good for you, go for a healthy diet and do weight watchers, or just try portion control
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:03 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes and yes. It is not for long term. But it can jumpstart a really healthy and energy activity filled lifestyle.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 10:14 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I eliminated all grains and sugars during the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy... Super easy after the first few days...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:16 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Jumpstarted my weight loss for the first 6 weeks or so, but it is not healthy long term and I lost very slowly after I introduced them back. I still limit them and only eat whole grains though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I haven't because I love bread too much, but my DH did and it worked great for him when he did it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:52 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I live a low carb lifestyle, but also low fat, and yes it works if your body adjusts to it well. It's not right for everyone though. You have to experiment and listen to your body very carefully. I have incorporated some whole grains into my diet now but very little. I get most of my carbs from veggies and fruits.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 8:54 PM on May. 16, 2011