toothpaste

is there a toothpaste that doesnt taste like mint? Not the lemon or the cinnimon either, Please i am dieing those tastes make me puke??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Childrens flavored toothpaste? I use cinnamon because I cannot stand the mint toothpaste. But I am not sure what all there is. Cruise the tooth care aisle at your store and check it out.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• There sure is. Mint and cinnamon can be very hot in children's mouths so like Mon1Stepmom1 says try a toothpaste made for children. Bubblegum is the most popular but I have seen grape flavored also.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 4:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Not baby me mommy needs one that doesnt taste like mint
    Anonymous

• they have an orange flavored one, but i didnt like it. i think theres a vanila one too, but i dont know if it has mint in it or not.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The vanilla one is pretty good. I was surprised, but it actually did taste good and still made my breath fresh.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You're dying, or dieting? Gosh if you're dying, does it really matter if you use any toothpaste. I hope you mean you're dieting...baking soda will clean your teeth if you're not dying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2009