Feeling down

ok so lately ive been feeling down crying and all that crap... i dont want to go see a dr im not feeling suicidal or anything like that but my dh keeps saying if i dont call he will... whats your thoughts?? isnt there ways to bring myself back by myself?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 10:14 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Health

• Honey if you're feeling unlike yourself then you should tell your doctor. Everyone goes through times when they feel like they're in a rut. Your hubby is concerned so it's obvious that you have the blues. I told my doctor about my depression and anxiety and he told me i wasn't crazy but it's common to go through this. Not postpartum depression just what he called the" mullygrubs" and gave me meds to help me sleep and feel like myself. You're not admitting defeat you're just getting a boost. Then get some time just for you and let your head clear. Writing in a journal helps me. It helps me get it out and feel better. Hope you feel better doll!
    tattooedmama126

Answer by tattooedmama126 at 10:32 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Look up "Two Wolves" A Cherokke Parable. Then go to U-tube or any funny sight and stay on it until you get some good solid laughter. Laughter is huge to breaking this "feeling". Good Luck....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• take a warm bath go for a walk
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• If you're open to taking herbal supplements, try St. John's wort.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:46 PM on May. 16, 2011