I don't feel the baby move that much in the day!

when Im standing and moving I don't feel the baby move much just usually at night for a while. Im almost 29 weeks and i thought that you are supposed to feel them move about every hour

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 10:15 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yup its common. the moving & walking seems to have a rocking effect on them.. when you are still it seems that is when they want to play. lol.
    I use to love getting in the bath & watching her move around. the stillness & the water temp. (changing) always seemed to get her going.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• my baby does that to she only really moves at night or a little in the morning and when ever i don't feel it it worries me also .. just lay down and try to get at least 10 kicks in try to wake her up thats what i do im 33 weeks. but he or she just might just be more sleepy now that your getting future along if you are really worried i would call your doctor or go to the er. if you are really worried and to make you feel more comfortable thats what i do good luck .
    MyMarcusJR.

Answer by MyMarcusJR. at 10:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I always found that the busyness of the day sorta lulled them to sleep most of the time. And then when it was bed time, the quietness and stillness woke them up!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:22 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Oh Oh, you're having a night owl. Mine did that and when he was born he wouldn't sleep through the night.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:34 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My son was the same way , night time was when he got the urge to kick and dance around lol he's still a night owl now lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:46 PM on May. 16, 2011