Quick question...

my daughter is 2 1/2 years old and was fully day time potty trained until we moved in with her grand mother (mil) now she refuses to go potty anymore....she dont even tell me when she has to pee or anything she just does it in her pullup...but when we visits my mother she is all for using the potty....whats going on...anyone else have this problem? i have gotten to the point i have put her back in pampers because she refuses to go and the pull ups are getting expensive...we have been in here for 2 months i would assume that was long enough for her to adjust......any tips or helpful advise would be greatly appricated..

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 10:19 PM on May. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• my son did that at 21 months - he was all trained.. got sick over the weekend, we had to go visit family so i just threw diapers on him until he wasnt pooping all the time, well it backfired and refused to go again until he was 25 months which it HAD to be his idea/.

just wait until she is ready again...
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:27 PM on May. 15, 2011

• It could just be the change it will pass
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:57 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I agree it could be the change but i would keep trying since she's fine at your moms house. And when i say try i don't mean to over do it because if she gets stressed about it she will REALLY regress.
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 9:52 AM on May. 16, 2011