I know I should be happy to have my job ...BUT ...

sometimes people like this really make me HATE it.

I am a realtor, and even though I live in a small, cheap area, I still do pretty ok.

I like to pride myself in being a helpful realtor... I have actually talked people out of a house because I knew that they didnt have much money and the house would be a money pit ( bad roof, bad foundation, mold, etc) ...

But I think the people that I have been working with lately are just going to do it in for me...

They have a very low budget -- normal range for decent houses here are around $130,000 - $180,000 ... they have $95,000 and they expect granite countertops, completely redone and updated, and stainless steele appliance ( included in the price ) .... I have showed them 30 houses - and even had a few that were updated and had everything they asked... but it still wasnt what they wanted...

There was one house for $90 .. had EVERYTHING they wanted ... the ONLY thing they didnt like about it was the lighting fixtures in a couple of the rooms.... i tried to tell them that lighting fixtures are pretty simple to change, and besides painting, it is one of the cheapest things you can do with a house ( assuming you arent wanting a million dollar chandelier lol ) ... the woman ( who has has a huge attitude since day 1 ) ... then goes off with a " why do you have to keep saying what we can do with all these f*cking houses... I dont want to f*cking go to lowes to buy a f*cking light fixture.... I want it to already be in the house ... if you cant find right f*cking house, then we need a new realtor" ........sooo of course I showed them the door and said good luck with that...

BUT OMG ... I cant believe people like this !!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow... That is nuts.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:23 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If they are like that they are not ready to buy a home and are just wasting your time. Good for you for showing them the door!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I'd send their new realtor a "sympathy" card!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Wow, what a jerk.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:25 PM on May. 15, 2011

• LMAO! Not at you, but people in general! I work with the public and I've seen 1st hand how ridiculous and demanding they are. Good for you, showing them the door was the best thing you could do! Their buying a used house for Christ sake.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:28 PM on May. 15, 2011

• im glad you told them good bye! sorry u wasted so much time with them
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:29 PM on May. 15, 2011

• GOSH, PEOPLE CAN BE SOO RUDE.i WOULD COUNT IT AS ABLESSING THAT THEY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:33 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I'd be glad to see the back of them. Makes me wonder if they even have the money or if they were just jerking you around.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 10:43 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Wow that was unnecessary I bet they not gonna have any luck now for being so ignorant
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:07 PM on May. 15, 2011

• What a bitch! That reminds me of people on the house hunting shows on HGTV - nitpicking about the dumbest things... SMH.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:10 PM on May. 15, 2011