Chicken dinner???

I have frozen whole chicken breasts and a jar of mushroom alfredo sauce, I got a recipe offline forever ago that included both those items, now i cant find the recipe and dont have a clue??
any other chicken ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Do you have any pasta? You could make a mushroom alfredo chicken with pasta bake sorta thing :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You could cube the chicken breasts, cook them in the frying pan, and when they are done add the sauce. Cook some noodles (any kind of your choosing - I use the eggshell noodles) and serve spaghetti style along with garlic bread :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• YES thank you, you explained it better Carolyn :D That's what I meant, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I like Carolyn's idea...except I would thinly slice the chicken, but that's just personal preference ;) Of course, I hate mushrooms so I'd make a different sauce too, but then were getting wayyyyy off base! lol

You could also serve it with rice if you don't have any pasta on hand. If you want it a little more...I don't know, substantial? You could prepare the pasta, and drain it, then toss with a little olive oil or butter, parmesan, and fresh ground pepper. Saute the chicken (whole) until deep golden brown on both sides, then pour the suace in and simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Serve beside the pasta, using the sauce for the pasta and chicken both. Add a veggie and you're golden!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008