Ever been so down & out & dont know what to do?

My husband been home on disability for almost 5 months now (disability pays 170 a week!) cant pay my bills & waiting for the internet to go off just glad I got on to ask a question....Credit cards are late dont know if bankrupt is the road to go? Hope this gets better : /

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hang in there until it changes "This too shall pass". Sometimes it seems like life is too much, focus on gratitude and the things that are good. Stay tough, don't feed that negative committee in your head. Sometimes we go through tough times and it always seems to work out. It could always be worse.....Logically look at everything. Solve all of your worst scenarios. If you have to file for bankruptcy, if you have to move, if you need to get more help, whatever you are facing go to the worst of your fears and solve them, then it will seem like an easier task to go through. Eat right and take care of yourself. Do things for others and keep your humor solid. Humor will heal and give you strength.........
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yep I'm 41 weeks pregnant, DH was let go in Dec. Living with MIL. Oh and being sued by late bills and family! I just take it one day at a time. I do what I can and try not to worry about the rest.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:38 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Not to sound harsh or anything but maybe you could get something to help out. Also call all your creditors explain your situation maybe they can work out something with you. Bankrupcy is not always the answer. I went thru a similar situation when my husband got laid off. We almost lost our house so communication with your creditors is the best thing to do. Believe it or not some will be willing to help if they can. I wish you all the best. Don't forget to pray give your worries to GOD!!
    busyasabee

Answer by busyasabee at 10:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I am in the same sinking boat with you sister! I will pray for things to get better for you!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:35 PM on May. 15, 2011

• No advice but I will keep you in my thoughts. Keep your head up
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yeah I have been and I pray to god to help me through and guide me to the right path , you are in my prayers things will get better
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:00 PM on May. 15, 2011