Amazing children =)

My daughter cracks me up! We read stories before bed every night well tonight she wants to read her book about the presidents! As I am reading her about them (each page talks about each president) she at one point goes & grabs her book about continents & tells me to teach her where europe is! The blurbs on the preisdents had lots to say about England & europe so she wanted to know lol So we go through the continents & she now only have a few mins of going over them knows where all seven are located on the map & can almost tell you all their names!

After all of this the next book she wants to read is dinos & no not like a story its an educational book that tells you their names & about their lives hahaha I am having a hard time keeping up with her & shes only 3! She already corrects me on my grammar so I can only imagine that when she begins to read (already starting to!) that she will be teaching me new things all the time lol My head spins from it all!

Just a proud mommy moment I guess is the reason for this post. So tell me what amazing things do your chlid(ren) do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• we all just think our children shit sunshine =)
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 10:56 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Oh boy, she's smart, lol My boys are in their 20's now and my oldest is in the Air Force and has served 2 tours to Iraq, I'm very proud of him! My other son is going to college and works p/t. He makes me laugh everyday! I love being a mom!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:52 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Please don't take offense but does she have asperger's? Curious because that sounds just like my son! Precious!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 11:01 PM on May. 15, 2011