What did you do for your birthday this year(or last year) I need ideas!

Mine is coming up next week and I have no clue how to celebrate it.

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 10:49 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I asked for the day off last year. My dh took the kids out for a few hours and when they came back, they made me a cake and had a movie night as a family.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:31 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I dont really celebrate it never have but I do go shopping! Every year SO gets his bonus check one month before my bday so he gives me some money from the bonus check then for my bday some more usually its only $200-$300 but I get to go shopping with it. I get clothing bc its the only time of year I get to buy clothing for myself so I am careful to pick out things I need or think I will need to get me through the year! So mine is coming up in july & I need some new comfy pants, jeans, & a new pair of running shoes! So excited! Who dosent love a good shopping spree!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:52 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My birthday was in March, we didn't do much because I'm pregnant but last year we rented a limo and took a bunch of friends out to an old Irish Pub and had a good night with drinks, music and friends. The pub is owned by my DH's uncle so he closed it for the night except for us and our guests. So I got to choose all the music and had only good friends around.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:55 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I don't do anything for my birthday nor my husbands - just another day!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:50 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Well, my DH turned 31 last month. I bought him a game that he had been wanting and stuck a candle on a cake for him... But beyond that it was another day... He worked, ran errands and went to bed. Nothing special. My birthday is in August, and last year he and the boys were camping while I spend the weekend scrubbing the house from top to bottom... It's really not something we make a big deal out of.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on May. 15, 2011

• One word, Staycation! Find out local touristy areas that you haven't been to, local meaning no more than 4 hours away (to me anyway). If you can stay overnight, great! If not, at least it's a fun day trip. Have fun! Happy b-day. By the by, for hubby's b-day I took him to the beach, it's 4 hours away and we stayed for the weekend, ate great food and spent money we don't have. The kids stayed a g'ma's house.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:11 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I went bowling, to dinner, and the movies I'm preggo so I didn't want to overdo it
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:55 PM on May. 15, 2011

• We don't really celebrate it but we use my birthday as an excuse to go to WI Dells for few days because it is at the end of the summer.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:28 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I went to a concert of my fav artist,& got a new camera.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:48 AM on May. 16, 2011