A good website to find budget plans and info on eliminating debt?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 11:27 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would HIGHLY recommend checking out www.daveramsey.com .
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:19 AM on May. 16, 2011

• PP is a smart cookie. I agree!! My DH and I went through the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University program while I was pregnant, and I would recommend it to everyone! He has simple, easy to do ideas on how to create a financial plan for your family and he's very motivational so you get your butt in gear FAST! If you can afford the $50 to do the program, they will give you budget spreadsheets and tons of great advice. I believe the website has downloadable budgets as well. Good luck!!!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:44 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I also suggest Dave Ramsey.
    There is a Dave Ramsey fans forum on CM, if you would like more information. I never paid for any of his products. I got most of my info from online forums, and listening to his radio show.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:40 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I am also for Dave Ramsey. His program has really helped dh and I. Good luck!
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 2:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• http://www.mymlpresentation.com/100393/presentation_6.php

(if you can't click on it, copy and paste). This has helped me and I will be out of debt 12 years earlier with this plan. Good luck.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 8:41 AM on May. 16, 2011

• For some reason, the link is not connecting. You can also go to www.15708640118.info
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 9:19 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I'd also recommend Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey Fans group on CM =)

We paid off all our debt in two years, got on a written budget, and now we're working our way through our fully funded emergency fund. Candi is right though, you don't have to pay money for his stuff to make it work.

But check out the Dave Ramsey group- we've got lots of good advice and occasionally we give away some cool Dave Ramsey products!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:52 PM on May. 16, 2011