When do you know when your marriage should be over?

I have only been married for 3 years and We DO NOT get along.....He disrespect me everyday, by calling me names and cussing at me.....He does not want to spend anytime with me or even talk to me..When I try to have a conversation with him he wont even look away from the tv or answer me.....I am going crazy...I cant even remember the last time that he kissed me or told me he loved me besides when we are getting off the phone....What do u think?

momofmonsters27

Asked by momofmonsters27 at 11:34 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• i think you need to talk to him about it. YOu should do what is best for you and your family.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 11:38 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I have he say's Whatever....hes COLD
    momofmonsters27

Comment by momofmonsters27 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Hate to say it but sounds like he doesn't care.
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 11:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i left my guy who was like that. i couldn't stand the thought of spending my entire life with someone who wasn't perfect for me. I didn't want to look back when I was 50 or 60 and realized i wasted my life when i could have been really happy. leave him.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Why have you not joined any groups, to help you????

TOP RIGHT write in a word, and it will take you to some groups.

Contact me, if you are serious, about help ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:49 AM on May. 16, 2011

• thats the worst
    i would try to be really nice and understanding, ask how his day was....leave all your personal stuff at the door and kill him with kindness
    if he is STILL being rude, then you know its him not you
    then write him a letter saying leaving him is the last thing you want to do, but you feel like you have no choice
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:17 AM on May. 16, 2011

• If you have tried to discuss the problem and he refuses than leave. It takes 2 to make it work.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:49 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Hate isn't the opposite of love, indifference is. It sounds like he's indifferent. It may be that he wants out but doesn't want to be the one to end it, so like many guys do, he'll be a jerk until you call it quits, then in his eyes, you gave up not him. In my opinion, you need someone to talk to like a therapist. Try to find out how you can let go and move on. You can't make him be the guy you think he can be.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:21 PM on May. 16, 2011