SO is in the shower, should i set up a sexy surprise for when he's out???? adult content

okay so i'm dying here, we haven't had sex all week and i really want it! he's in the shower, and i'm contemplating lighting candles and putting on a cute outfit, and basically just waiting in bed for when he's out...but i'm terrified of being shut down if he's "not in the mood" lol....so what do you ladies think, should i just do it????

thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• YES! GO FOR IT!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:38 PM on May. 15, 2011

• If he's not in the mood, make him be! Enjoy
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 11:42 PM on May. 15, 2011

• GET IT MOMMA!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:40 PM on May. 15, 2011

• get off here and do it girl!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:44 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i kno how u feel. i always want more sex than SO...i try to spice it up and he's getting better but i feel like he's not as into it as i am. sometimes i take the chance but sometimes i'm worried about being turned down.....i say go for it...if he says no, he says no. if he does say no, dont get upset but have a talk with him about why not. is something wrong? my so is down on himself cause he's out of work right now. he tells me not to think it's me cause its not....i have trouble accepting this but i'm getting better about it too...good luck mama! have fun!
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:47 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Yes! I've been there, no sex and getting shot down when I initiate but it's always worth the effort. Heck, I'd jump into the shower and surprise him there ;)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:48 PM on May. 15, 2011