Should I share the laundry soap?

My sister lives in the apartment right next door to me and I thought she was really broke and so I left my laundry soap in our laundry room sand told her she could use it. Come to find out she is getting a tattoo tommorrow, which I assume she is paying for. I already told her she could use the soap, would it be wrong to go and get it and keep it in my apartment just for my family? Or should I stick to my word and let her use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• if it is your sister, talk to her like an adult, and tell her why you are considering not alloing her to us it! I mean she IS family
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:37 AM on May. 16, 2011

• If she can afford a new tattoo, she can afford soap. She just needs to get her priorities straight. Let her go without soap and don't feel bad. My sister's the same way.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 2:28 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Knowing me, I'd go get the laundry soap and put it back in my apartment. If she can afford a tat, she can afford to care for her family! So not cool!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:56 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I would take it back in the apartment, but that's just me.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:39 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Let her use it. If you do not think she should use the money for a tattoo, tell her that.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I guess I am just tired of being mooched off of. She has only been there for 2 weeks and if its not the laundry soap its toilet pape,r my phone, cleaning supplies or shampoo or soap.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• i say take it back she is doing because she knows you wont say anything
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 11:58 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Tats are not cheap! Like the others said, if she can afford to pay for a new tat, then she can afford to pay her own living expenses. Take the soap back and if she asks where it is, tell her that you thought circumstances had changed for her & she could afford to buy her own now since she could afford a new tattoo, then offer to help her figure out a budget & shopping plan so that she always has enough on hand. Stop paying her way & she'll learn to do it herself or do without.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:24 AM on May. 16, 2011

• If she can afford or found a sugar daddy who is affording it for her - the tattoo - then she can figure out how to get her own phone, toilet paper, and laundry soap.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:38 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Let her once and that is it. Talk to her about it
    othermom

Answer by othermom at 9:49 AM on May. 16, 2011