Maybe TMI

I had my daughter 5 months ago c-section. After I got my period about 2 months after having her I went back on the pill. Seasonal the one where you go 3 months without getting a period. Well I have been bleeding brown blood which is old blood and I get really horrible cramps. I haven't missed any pills and I called the Dr and they told me to "hang in there" I don't know if this is just my body trying to get back to normal from having a baby plus being on the pill all I know is its really bugging me especially when the cramps get bad. Sometimes I feel like my insides are swollen and it just hurts. Has anyone else had this problem??? Any feedback is appreciated

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Health

• i would quit taking the pill! i was on the pill (not your kind) and itmade me feel really really sick like i was pregnant again, and made me have TERRIBLE pooping cramps like i would break out in cold sweats and about pass out and i'd be doubled over in pain.. AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK... sometimes more... and take a pill is NOT worth that pain!!! i quit taking it and i feel so much better now
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2008