ATTENTION SHOPPERS**** BULLSH*T ON AISLE 9 adult content

today i recieved a fb message from my younger brother saying that he and his wifey missed me and i needed to call them (not the problem ) we haven't spoke for 2 months because of a disagreement we had YES OUR GRANDPARENTS RAISED US BUT OUR REAL DAD WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO SUPPORT US WHEN HE WAS IN THE ARMY it was brought to my attention that my brother told my father he did NOT want to be anything like him and proceeded to call my dad trash I KNOW MY DAD BUSTED HIS ASS BECAUSE I SAW HIM COME HOME FROM WELDING TRAILERS now this is the kicker MY BROTHER HAS 2 KIDS OF HIS OWN AND MARRIED BUT THE KICKER IS HE AND HIS WIFEY REFUSE TO WORK AND ARE MOOCHING OFF OF OUR ELDERLY AUNT WHO WORKS ALL DAY AND REFUSES TO PUT MY BROTHER IN CHECK FOR BEING AN ASS AND A LAZY PILE OF SH*T WHO DEPENDS ON TAX PAYERS 2 SUPPORT HIS OWN AT LEAST OUR DAD WORKED WHY IS HE LIKE THIS HES HEALTHY AND ABLE TO WORK WHAT CAN I SAY TO GET HIS ASS IN CHECK AND GEAR

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 11:39 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• "Goodbye". I have family like that too. My Mom raised 5 kids alone and except for food stamps help one 3 month period did it all herself. I have a sister that treats her like trash. No we didn't have all the cool toys, no we didn't wear the finest clothes or the best shoes. We have a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear and we were loved. End of story. I chose my relationship with my Mom over her..she still moans and groans to any who will listen as her able body self and POS husband put PA checks in the bank every month. Sometimes you have to let toxic people in your life go.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:52 PM on May. 15, 2011

• sounds like he needs to hit rock bottom before he can reach the top
    tough love is the answer here
    bump!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Your brother isn't sane and he's deffinately not a functioning part of society. Keep him at a distance or he may be knocking on your door when your aunt derails the gravy train. Tell him how you feel. Tell him to get a job and than you'll listen to his opinions, but until than he can keep his BS to himself.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:47 AM on May. 16, 2011