What is the cheesiest pick up line you have ever heard?

Either ones that were used on you or ones that you have heard and thought were very cheesy

NikkiMarie333

Asked by NikkiMarie333 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Here is one: Do you have a quarter because I told my mom I would call her when I fell in love
    NikkiMarie333

Answer by NikkiMarie333 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I had a guy tell me that he was like the Energizer bunny. He kept going and going and going. One night when my sister and I were out together at dinner, some guy told us he had always fantasized about twins. We are not twins for starters we are nearly 3 years apart, and it was just plain creepy. My husband had a guy hit on him using "I like those pants on you They would look even better off you."
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• "You look very stressed. Do you know what is good for relieving stress?" followed by a wink and a smile!
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 11:51 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• excuse me miss, are your legs tired? Cause you've been running through my ming all day long!
    Anonymous

• I have several funny stories like this: The first, I was at a bar, a long time ago.. I was with my husband and our really good friends and my girlfriend and I went to the restroom.. when we came out this guy was standing near a table in a trench coat and asked if I wanted to go outside with him. I kind of stood there a moment and said, "Sure I would, I hope you have something really good to show me.... Let me just go get my husband and we'll be right back"! He left real quick. It was soooo funny! Another time I had a prank call at about 2:00 AM... the guy was breathing really hard in the phone and all and asked what I was wearing.. The first thing that popped into my head was, "A suit of armour"! He started cracking up laughing.. I did too.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The worst one was when I was married (had a ring on my finger!!), with my 9 month old child at Wal-Mart buying formula and something like toilet paper and some kid (probably 21 or so) walked up to me and said "do you have a mirror in your pocket?" and I was like "No?" and then he said "because I could sure see myself in your pants!" And I was so disgusted I told him how disrespectful that was to my husband and he didn't care!! All he said was "Here is my # if you change your mind beautiful" Soooooo gross! I was pissed!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• HAHAHAH CARIEP that is sooo funny LOL =)

but heres one...

did you just fart?? cause you just blew me away.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• One day my kids and I went to the meat market. I was feeling pretty sassy, so I decided to put on my MaryKate and Ashley's lipgloss with glitter in it. The guy at the counter asked for my order, but not before asking "is that glitter"? I answered, "yes". He asked, "does it have a certain taste to it'? I said, "yes". I forget the taste but he asked, out of the blue completely catching me off guard..."can I taste it"? I almost choked on my own air...LOL!!!
    SpecialShae

Answer by SpecialShae at 12:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• How's this "I have a business proposition for you"
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 1:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• A guy once told me "you'd look good on me" which I replied....no, you'd look good.....on fire!
    Anonymous