What diapers do you use? How do I know what kind to get for our baby?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 11:47 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I use pampers because my babies urine would easily come out of huggies i really like pampers
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 11:48 PM on May. 15, 2011

• The only way to know for sure which kind you like is to try a few out!
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 11:49 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I use Pampers right now. But will use Huggies, it's just a matter of what we buy. But with diapers I do not use generic anymore. I used Target diapers but the quality went down in them in the past few years.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 11:50 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I bought different brands when my daughter was born, but found that Huggies were the best for her.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 11:51 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I have always prefered Pampers... and I bought those most often for my 3 boys. For your baby I would suggest you buy a few different brands and see which ones you like best, and which ones seem to work best.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:53 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I buy Pampers to start with a new baby because I have heard they are the best for allergies. After they are out of newborns or 1s, I switch to Meijer brand or another decent generic.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:55 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I'm having a diaper party at work and not sure what diapers to ask for. Or should I even ask?
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I used the off brand diapers because even expensive ones leak. If your child starts getting rashes then you should consider the brand. My daughter could never use LUVS because of it. Trial and error ; )

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 11:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• I used Pampers, we never had leakages or any issues that we had when we tried other brands......I do believe that different brands work for different kids though its another trial and error type thing. You could always try a few different ones, 1 tip is dont buy too many new born size diapers you would be suprised how quickly they grown out of them!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:00 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I use pampers when i use disposables and fuzz bunz cloth the rest of the time
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 12:01 AM on May. 16, 2011