I am on a mission to make my own biracial hair care products

my nearly two yr old has crazy curly frizzy hair. i really want to make my own products for her..

any ideas where to start? & does it have to be "approved" if some of my friends try it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on May. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yeah i would want to have it approved since its gonna be for your 2 yr old....
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 12:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I think thats a great idea! You would probably have to get it approved though. This is one of my go to websites for hair care and products. They have recipes for different things that you can make for curly hair too. Good luck with your mission!

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:29 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Good luck to you. You will definitely have the market. I have 2 biracial daughters and another biracial son or daughter on the way.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:09 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Great idea! But yea if its going to be used on children i would definitely get it approved but then again if somehow you can make it "all natural" i don't see how it could harm anyone.
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 9:29 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It's a good idea, I'm not sure where to start as I've never developed a product but I wanted to pass along some support and say Good Luck. My cousin is white, her DH is black and native american - their 3 year old DD has wild curls as well so there is definitely a market for hair products designed for biracial children and adults.

anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:47 AM on May. 16, 2011