SEX LIFE....... adult content

Was it better before or after you got married? Where was the craziest place you've ever done it? DETAILS PLEASE! lol

mine was better before because we were young and free no baby so we did it everywhere lol sorry tmi but now we have the baby and were adults now (19 me and 21 him) so now it just at home in the bed all the time

The craziest place we've done it was the laundromat lol

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 12:28 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Before, but for the first two years of our marriage we lived with family and for the first three I worked two jobs so there was a lot more stress than sex to start with.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Before our marriage, definitely. Since having a baby, the quality of the sex has gone down and the quantity too! The craziest place we've had sex would have to be....the prayer chapel (staring at a picture of jesus on the wall) and then the playground shortly afterward in a Christian retreat during a holiday lights festival.....I know, sooooo scandalous!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Before marriage was better, but recently its gotten good. He and I had a talk about sex, I told him I felt that I did more work than he did, and then this weekend, bam! He went down on me for about 3 hours. The craziest place I've ever had sex, was in a tree
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:49 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We did not have sex until after we were married(long story, nothing to do with morality) but our sex life has gotten better overall throughout our marriage, with a few bumps in the road brought on by pregnancies and life-changing events such as changing careers and medical issues.

Crazy places are hard for us to manage. He's 6'5" and 300+ pounds, that rules out a lot of crazy places.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:33 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Im not married. Sex is still awesome. The craziest place was the balcony of a church. Yup, I am in so much trouble.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 9:48 AM on May. 16, 2011

• lol i had such a good laugh! now I know im not the only bad one! lol
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on May. 16, 2011