OK I GOT MY PERIOD A WEEK AN A HALF LATE BUT IT WAS LIGHT AN I AM STILL BLOATED MY CHEST FEELS FULLER AN MY TUMMY HAS WEIRD LIKE PIANS IN IT I GET BAD HEAD ACHES AN MY BACK HURTS ALOT AN IDK!! I WOULD B BOUT 4 WEEKS RITE NOW AN I JUS DONT KNOW WUT TO DO!!! PLZ HELP ME IF U CAN!!

I JUS WANA KNOW IF I COULD BE PREGNANT WITH THE SIGNS I JUS LISTED IM HAVIN! AN THIS WOULD B MY SECOND PREGNANCY BUT THE FIRST I LOST SO I DIDNT GET HOW IM FEELIN NOW ITS WORSE NOW!!

Mea89

Asked by Mea89 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to your doctor and have him give you the blood test and check you for anything else that could be wrong back hurting could be a kidney infection. Call an ER nurse also and explain the symptoms.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• some women have there period the entire time they are prego. Something is not right with your body be it you are prego or something else. Any way you will feel much better when you know what it is!!! Afriend of mine just had a wonderful little boy and she spotted the entire time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Get a pregnancy test. Call your doctor. Dont stress...
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i would go get a pg test, they are very accurate.
    sleepymomx4

Answer by sleepymomx4 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2008