Why is it that some people are so quick to call you a B**** on here when they don't even know you?

Not sure what category to put this in.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:31 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• because some people like to start drama, I wouldn't let it get to you.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:35 AM on May. 16, 2011

• If they call u a bitch, u can report them and their comment will be taken off.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:42 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I just posted an answer to your last question and it was closed. Wow, don't let these ladies cause you so much frustration.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:45 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Some people just like drama, some aren't really looking for advice, they just want someone to tell them they're right and the rest of the world is wrong and some people aren't very good writers, so their point gets muddled up and people misunderstand what they're trying to ask so they get frustrated...The list of reasons goes on. But don't let it get to you, chalk it up to miscommunication and go on.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:15 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I've been called names on here too, just for expressing an opinion that person didn't agree with. I just assume that person is ignorant and that I really shouldn't concern myself with thier opinion.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:46 AM on May. 16, 2011

• They're immature, and have a limited vocabulary based on their classlessness and can not articulate so they lash out. Give then no mind. they are small people with a loud bark. shuck it off!! :)
    GardenEve

Answer by GardenEve at 4:28 AM on May. 20, 2011