Albuquerque for Visitors

My family is going on vacation in September, and we are going to meet my parents in Albuquerque on our way home and spend a few days with them. I was looking at the websites, and there is so much to do there! What would you recommend?

It will be my two parents, and our family, which is 2 adults and 4 kids, ages 8-14. Also, the one thing I'm not finding is cheap hotel rooms. We'd like to stay several days, and everything I'm finding is well over $100. Where should I be looking/calling? Any advice or recommendations? My folks will have their own room, but we have 6 people, which often limits our options.

TigerofMu

Asked by TigerofMu at 1:38 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Travel

• Hotels: try Days Inn. They seem to have the best prices, especially if you go through expedia.com. To do: ride the Tram, visit the Zoo/Aquarium, go to Explora, check out Cliff's Amusement Park, take a walk through Nob Hill (it's the area near UNM) or the foothills..oh, there is so much! I'm originally from ABQ, so I know what's up. lol. Too bad you weren't going in October - Balloon Fiesta!
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 2:02 AM on May. 16, 2011