I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant but what eles could cause..

Being super tired all the time, like I probably slept hours today. I got up at 6am went at 7 for my sunday papers did my coupons till 11am and fell back asleep on the sofa till 4 pm when my oldest woke me up i was still so tired and felt sick. Then I took the baby and went to bed in our room and slept till probably 9 pm. I've had heart burn for days like it feels, like it's from not eating but I feel like I'm eating all the time! My feet swell up almost everyday, and I get spells of feeling sick. I don't have a period yet I'm still nursing, we don't really use any birth control other the pulling out which is isn't much help I know. But I don't have that gut feeling like I'm pregnant, I just feel drained...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• you could be pregnant, but there are other things it could be: anemia maybe? I'd say you really should go to the doctor for a check-up. How old is the little one?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:15 AM on May. 16, 2011

• 9 months
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:28 AM on May. 16, 2011

• take a test... you could be pregnant!! Rule it out then go from there. Sounds like a trip to the doc is in order!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:41 AM on May. 16, 2011

• go to doctor find out why your so exstated tired
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:04 PM on May. 16, 2011