c-section and pregnant again but not healed up yet

I just had a baby march 30,2011 and i think i might be pregnant again! i was wondering if anyone new what the emergancy sighs would be like stabing pain. My dr said that it takes a year to heal. If I'm pregnant again it will be a life threatning. any sighns to be aware of that you can tell me about and i will contact my doctor emedatly if they happen.

cookiecake21

Asked by cookiecake21 at 4:29 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't have any advice for you. I've never had a c-section. You might want to just go ahead and contact your doctor now and tell him that you think you might be pregnant again. If the baby implants on the incision, that could be very dangerous for both you and baby, but if the baby implanted on the back of the uterus, it might be possible for you to just be on bed-rest while the wound is healing so neither you nor baby are in danger, maybe hospital bed-rest? I'm not a doctor at all. I hope that if you are pregnant you and your doctor can figure out a way to keep both you and the baby safe throughout the pregnancy. Did the doctor not recommend any types of contraception? Or are you against it or unable to use it for some reason? I don't use contraception of any kind, but if it were a life-threatening thing I might be more inclined to consider it.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:41 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i got pregnant again 7months after my second c-sections, it really depends how well and quickly u heal but yes it can take up to a year to heal on the inside.

ive had a total of three c-sections, because ive had them so close together my doctor has warned me another would be dangerous,

my advised would be see your doctor, any stomach pains heavy bleeding keep a close eye on and honestly gve your body time to heal healthly mom healthly baby.
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 4:46 AM on May. 16, 2011

• At six weeks postpartum, you shouldn't have even been sexually active yet. Maybe by a few days. Also, it's entirely possible that your cycle has not regulated being so newly delivered still. However, if you are pregnant, you need immediate care. So overall, my recommendation would be to make an appointment with your OB to talk about what's going on with your incision. You should be having one around now anyway.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 4:47 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Its been a month and three weeks since i had my son so if i was pregnant again would it b life threatoning?
    cookiecake21

Comment by cookiecake21 (original poster) at 4:57 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i have no post postpartum at all what so ever
    cookiecake21

Comment by cookiecake21 (original poster) at 5:02 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I had four c-sections go to doctors soon cause my doctor told that it can open ok. My l.ast preganice I was bes rest for 6 months I was. Hositalis in loma linda hositpal cause I had bad bad perganice for my son my placentia was eating my organs and my son was born 31 weeks and I was really bad my son he was good thank god but as for I wasn't. So please go asap. Take care.
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 5:11 AM on May. 16, 2011

• thank you for the ansers! well more of info
    cookiecake21

Comment by cookiecake21 (original poster) at 5:32 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Have you done a pregnncy test?

Answer by louise2 at 9:21 AM on May. 16, 2011

• How about some birth control?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I had a c section with my 1st. I got pregnant when she was only 7 months old. The doctors will let u have a vaginal birth if you want one but because you got pregnant so soon they rather you dont, i had another c section to make sure my son would be ok...U can risk your life and the life of the unborn baby by having a vaginal birth after a c section when you push u can rip the scar inside and have to have an emergency c section. Go see if your pregnant and talk it over with your doctor.

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:16 AM on May. 16, 2011