What's your memory trick?

I will be starting college for nursing and my memory seems to have faded a bit lol any tips? I'm studying as we speak but I feel like my memory is horrible compared to highschool

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 4:49 AM on May. 16, 2011 in

• Read out loud, and i do this weird thing but it helped me get through my criminal law classes. I relate things to each other somehow. Like for you when you are trying to remember first aid stuff or meds or anatomy, or whatever, try taking something like biceps and tri ceps id remember them by thinking a trainer helps me with them i'd relate the tri in tri ceps with tra in trainer.. it sounds insane because i can't think of a good example but if you can understand what i mean you can make up your own things that work. It works great but just keep that study method to your self because as you can see i sound crazy trying to explain it. Good luck
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:09 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Flash cards, you can take them with you, look ever them in every free moment.
    Take out the ones the know and just study the ones you need help with.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:40 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Thanks Sassy!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 5:46 AM on May. 16, 2011