does my baby love me?

My 4 month old daughter goes back and forth between me and her father because we are too young to live together. I see her significantly less and she doesn't seem to smile as much at me. Is it all in my head?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sweetie, this is all in your head! Your daughter is too young for you to worry about this. she is more comfortable with daddy since she spends more time with him, but that is not the same as love.

You'll see in a few months, she will light up and giggle every time she goes back to be with you!!! It will make your heart MELT!
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 12:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Your baby loves you! No one is better than mommy and you're baby knows it. Just treasure the time you do have together and always make the most of it. The bond will grow as you both get older.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Your baby loves you!!! She is definitely closest to you...just think she listened to your heartbeat and your voice for 9 months. Just wait until she is a little older, it's amazing the way they light up when they see mommy.
    mandy5481

Answer by mandy5481 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008