My upper abdominal muscles feel like I worked out for an entire day? Anyone else feel this?

My upper abdominal muscles hurt more now than when I teach a core class. I haven't worked out since Friday. It is so tight when I wake up in the morning? Just looking for support! Anyone else feel this?

f1tmama

Asked by f1tmama at 5:23 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You posted this in Pregnancy so I'm assuming that means that you are pregnant. Congratulations. How far along are you? The abdominal muscles will undergo stretching over the course of a pregnancy. From the information you've provided, you are obviously much more physically fit than I ever was, which could explain why you're noticing the muscle changes moreso than I ever did. I've always been a lot on the flabby side, so while the visual of a growing belly was obvious, my muscles didn't complain because they were already relaxing on the job, lol.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:48 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I am 7.5 months pregnant and I am not very big, but I feel huge! I thinking being fit is not so fun during pregnancy. My core is paying the price! Going to doctor today so I will ask. :)
    f1tmama

Comment by f1tmama (original poster) at 7:29 AM on May. 16, 2011