Kicks

Last week I was feeling tons of kicking and it seems this week, they have slowed way down. Like I feel her a few times a day and thats about it. Did anyone experience this around 27 weeks. I am not to worried cause I still feel her, she just does not seem as active as she once was. (doctor says as long as I feel her, things are fine) I dont know if she is facing different and kicking towards the back and I just dont feel her or if she is getting snug on space (I didnt think that happened till later but I dont know). And yes this is my first pregnancy and yes I worry a lot so please someone ease my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its normal im 28 weeks and my son use to kick way more than he does noww i thnik its because hes got lesroom and because he is facing down now so his head isnt hitting me like it use to
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008