I know I sound stupid....

But I've allowed my ex over (to watch our son) I have a protection order against him. Please don't bash, I already know it was dumb he just knows how to munipulate me. I told him he can't come back and I would have all of his things packed by the time he gets off work. Does that come off as mean? I'm trying to be civil but I've finally found my inner strength and I want him to know I'm serious.

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 5:54 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• sorry, i'm not being mean..i like you. i think you are being weak letting him come over.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:27 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Stay strong !!!!
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 6:10 AM on May. 16, 2011

• still his past record doesnt sound very convincing, idont know where and what is yr job,however alot of work places do provide the day care facility to employees,do find one! reason is to be on one side and to have a peace of mind,being in a doubtful state will affect yr mental health
    doctormom2011

Answer by doctormom2011 at 6:26 AM on May. 16, 2011

• its strange that u hav got the protection order against him, yet u r calling him! seems u r confused regarding yr decision,dont u think u should sit with acounciller to sort out things for u, and definitely a disturbed mind cant think and decide properly,wish u all the best!
    doctormom2011

Answer by doctormom2011 at 6:03 AM on May. 16, 2011

• He beat me for 3 years... He went to jail and I had to get the order because he was stalking me and threatening me. He tried to strangle me. I just am trying to be civill about this for our son, but he is making it hard :(
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• In the order I said he could watch our son while I work, he claims he can only do it here
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:06 AM on May. 16, 2011

• this guy doesnt seem to be educated or doing aregular job, thats why he doesnt know what to do next? if u finally want to look over to your future, u have to have an objective in your mind to pursue!
    doctormom2011

Answer by doctormom2011 at 6:39 AM on May. 16, 2011

• doctormom unfortunately my job doesn't provide it. I work graveyards and go to school, but after he is out my bestfriend (who is a teacher) is going to be moving in and she will watch my son while I work and go to school. I just had to rely on here because I didn't have anyone else but now I am so excited. It will be tough but I know I can do it!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:52 AM on May. 16, 2011

• *him sorry for the misspellings, I'm super tired

June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 7:06 AM on May. 16, 2011

• ups and downs this what life is all about,coz this world is not heaven! wish u all the best! may all yr problems get aside, and may u have abeautiful life ahead Amen,
    doctormom2011

Answer by doctormom2011 at 7:06 AM on May. 16, 2011