Do you refrigerate?

when you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunches do you refrigerate it or not?

that was what I meant is if you put a ice pack in them lunch box or not

sorry wasn't very clear.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:34 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• When I make them for DH I give them to him in a lunch box but as he will never know when he'll be able to eat I put a cooler in the box with it so it'll be nice and cold and not soggy for him.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:36 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I do when I make them the nigh before, but then they take them and they dont have refrig, I do put a freezer pak or a frozen juice box in with the lunch tho
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:47 AM on May. 16, 2011

• The school doesn't allow peanut butter, but they do have a fridge at school to put food in if it needs it. I make sure it's cooled before the kids take their boxes to school if it was something else...like lunch meat or another similar sandwich item. The old schools didn't have a fridges and the kids would just have to deal with the sealed sandwich bag keeping the cool in until their 11am lunch schedule.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:03 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:06 AM on May. 16, 2011