What if anything can I do about this?

I was checking out side-by-side double strollers this morning on babyrus website when I found a decent one I liked. The price was only 74.99. I clicked on it and read the reviews. Then I decided to look at others but when I came back to the first one, the price had automatically changed to 89.99. WTH?!

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 6:51 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• Prices are subject to change. But I know some stores are now offering "price match" policy. If you find the same stroller for a lower price at other store they will match the price.
    Another things you can do is call customer service and explain the issue. Knowing that you were dissatisfied might get them to give you the previous price. You have nothing to lose calling the store!
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 7:30 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I forget what they call it technically....but sites are starting to look at your cookies to see what you are shopping for and each time you look prices will change. The vacation/airline sites are good for that. A suggestion to beat them is when you see a good price save that page to your favorites then reopen that and if necessary print and take it to the store.....
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:25 AM on May. 16, 2011