How do u get a man not to smother you?

My bf smothers me all the time and I have sat him down and explained I do not like it, I have yelled at him, please tell me wtf to do before I lose my mind lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Get a new one? It took me a long time to find a man who is secure in himself where he doesnt need to smother me.

Answer by gemgem at 7:16 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Not to fully compare it to rape, but wouldn't someone that is all over you without your permission and not listening to your wishes kinda forcing themselves on you? Someone that would respect you would listen to you and let you know how they're feeling and why they're doing it.
    I say let him go if he's not willing to respect your feelings and your body!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:52 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i wish i got smothered by my hubby sometimes pfft
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:01 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I have had the same problem, usually it goes away as time passes...
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 9:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Do you mean he won't leave you alone for one second or he literally smothers you like with a pillow?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 AM on May. 16, 2011

• When you find the right man you will both smother each other and love every minute of it. You are annoyed with his affection because you do not feel the same way he does. Do him a favor and say goodbye.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:15 AM on May. 16, 2011