Who get up early and make lunch for hubby or bf?

I do I get up 3am do his lunch and coffee everyday with love he works Monday thru Friday as electrican....

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 7:06 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Well my husband is Navy. I used to pack his lunch, but I don't anymore. It doesn't make me a bad wife, but he has two hands if he wants to take his lunch. After so many times of him forgetting to actually take it with him in the morning, I just stopped.

As far as breakfast goes, he's content with cereal and he doesn't drink coffee. We're not a big breakfast family, so cooking it would be useless as none of us would eat it.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:09 AM on May. 16, 2011

• When he's not working abroad I get up at 4am and make his lunch for the day and often I'll make his breakfast too. I love to see him off in the morning.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 7:09 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I used to get up at 5 for my ex and make his lunch, sadly I still wake up at that time, I always made him a great lunch, hopefully his new girlfriend is as generous lol

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:10 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I make his lunch the night before. I didn't make it last night, though. So this morning I find him standing by the bed saying "I have no lunch..." I got up and threw something together. :) You're a good wife to get up at 3 am. I hope he appreciates you.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:12 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Not saying that anyone who doesn't make their dh's lunch is a bad wife.... just so we're clear.. lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:15 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Autumn : That's pathetic, I'm sorry. All men should know their way around the kitchen. Him waking you up in the morning because you forgot to pack his lunch one time is really sad. He couldn't put a piece of sandwich meat between two pieces of bread himself? I don't understand, obviously. If my sig other did that the alarm clock would've been chunked at his head. Guaranteed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Thiers time I'm tired! He say hey babe where my lunch I saw can buy something in roadcoach or fastfood.. he say I guess ...lol or when I made at him I tell him oh well make yourself...lol I feel bad tho!!!
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 7:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I used to do his lunch the night before, but since DS arrived I haven't the time! If I have a free 2 mins then I do it, but if not he's fine with doing it himself.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I don't make him lunch, he's on the road all of the time... I wouldn't even if he wasn't, I'm not the type of woman hat caters to a man. I do love cooking a nice meal WITH him. We have fun doing things together.
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 8:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope, my husband gets his lunch together himself from leftovers from the night before or makes a sandwich. if not he just eats at the cafeteria. I have to many other responsibilities to worry about that. But good for those of you that do.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:56 AM on May. 16, 2011